“You Get What You Pay For!”
We’ve all learnt the famous remark, “You Get What You Pay For” however occasionally you do not regularly figure out if something is certainly too cheap or simply too pricey. So where can you intend to find out just what the normal rate can be?
A typical price for a photo booth nationwide will vary from $400 on the low end to $1500 depending on variables and also $3000+ for multi-day trade shows and corporate events.
What is the practical photo booth rental rate?
If you were expecting much less however $500-$1500 appears to be a much more accurate cost for a photo booth rental with add-ons that could go up to $3000. To some that might be jaw dropping. To others that rate variety is simple. The reason for such a huge swing is since there are numerous variables at play. It’s tough to divide the bare basics from the not-so-important photo booth rental devices. It is also difficult to tell what each company does in different ways. Even if a company details out a bullet list of attributes it does not imply both solutions are equivalent. You need to truly look at what makes the business both special and also different.
- Rental Time– Make sure you have the appropriate amount of time for your occasion. A lot of occasions require at the very least 2 hours to begin. Three hours is a lot more typical particularly for weddings. The quantity of time you access the occasion is possibly one of the most important point. Do not go affordable below. Make certain you obtain the right amount of time you require.
- The Camera – See to it the camera is a more recent DSLR video camera over 18 mega pixels with a good lens. The lens just as vital as the camera, otherwise more important. Having a DSLR camera allows for compatible lenses so you’re not stuck to simply the set lens. Do not just presume they’re packing the booth with the appropriate equipment. Request to see a pair high resolution photos of what the last photo quality will resemble.
- Lighting equipment – The light they utilize is just as crucial. The larger the light the better the top quality of the source of light. Having an umbrella or soft box is optimal so the light is not harsh as well as straight. Think of it like a cloud covering the sun. Taking a photo of yourself in straight sunshine is not super flattering. It will certainly make your face appearance glossy and also develops extreme darkness. You want a photo booth that does not just direct a straight bare light bulb flash at your face. Especially if this is a wedding. People are usually coming dressed up and would certainly enjoy to get a good looking photo of themselves with their family or partner.
- The Printer– Make sure they are printing with a dye sublimation printer not an inkjet. Ink Jet printers take a while to print (which means guests will certainly be waiting) as well as the ink could smudge easily from finger prints. Dye Sublimation prints transfer with heat and are instantly dry when they come out. Plus, the image is covered as well as sealed. This will certainly shield your images from wetness or UV lights hence allowing your hard copies to last.
- Field of expertise – is the photo booth business you are taking into consideration specialize in photo booths or have a background in digital photography services. A lot of business are just including photo booths to their endless supply of enjoyment or rental services. If the business seems a one stop look for everything greater than likely their not placing most of their daily interest toward supplying the most effective photo booth experience. Photo booths have a great deal of relocating components as well as still need a human touch to get every little thing working perfect.
REQUEST A QUOTE
To start, request a personalized quote! Scroll to the top of the page (or click HERE) and send us a quick message including as much information as possible about your event (i.e.: Name, Phone or Email, date, time, theme, type of event, etc.) so we can recommend on the best approach to your event.
SIGNING THE AGREEMENT
Once you’ve decided on renting a photo booth for your event, we can book your date! The process is very simple, you will receive an agreement from Lets Booth It – Chicago Photo Booth Rental and once it is signed along with a deposit payment, you can now relax as we will take care of the rest. Lets Booth It – Chicago Photo Booth Rental will be onsite the day of your event to get the party started!
COMMUNICATE YOUR PREFERENCES
We will keep you on the loop on the development and with the entire planning process. Choose the perfect backdrop (upgrade fee may apply), your preference on the photo print (logos, static images), and even on how to brand the photo booth (upgrade fee applies). You will receive an email notification and it is where you would communicate all of the tweaks you would need for your perfect photo booth experience.
TIME TO ENJOY
On the big day we will arrive approximately one hour before the operational start time to set everything up. Once the event starts so does the fun. Your guests are sure to have a blast with our photo booth, props and our professional staff is always at the ready to help with the booth.
OUR SCRAPBOOK SERVICE
Another thing worth pointing out is our Memory Scrapbook service (upgrade fee applies); brides love this as it is a great keepsake from a wedding. Our Memory Scrapbook service allows guests to keep a tangible strip and place the other in the scrapbook, writing personalized notes to the bride and the groom. Once the reception has ended, we are able to provide you with a digital copy of all images (upgrade fee may apply).
Wishing you all the very best in finding the ideal photo booth for your next celebration or event. For all your photo booth rental needs, give us a phone call at Chicago Photo Booth Rental or contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
Let us help Make The party!